SUSAN BOETTNER'S PERSONAL MARKETING PLAN FOR YOUR HOME INCLUDES:
My Main Objectives:
- To get as many qualified buyers into your home until it is sold.
- To assist you in getting the HIGHEST POSSIBLE DOLLAR VALUE for your home with the least amount of problems.
- To use the most active marketing methods I can to ensure quality service to you!
My "Passive Marketing" Methods (What Many Agents Do):
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service
- Submit copies of your listing to South Bay Brokers staff for their waiting buyers.
- Tour your home with my office through a company caravan.
- Develop a personalized flier that lists features and benefits of your home for cooperating agents to use with their potential buyers.
- Have a "Brokers Open House" for all cooperating agents in the area.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign, lockbox, and brochure box.
- Hold Open House when necessary.
- Specifically target buyers through advertising when necessary.
My "Active Marketing" Methods (What Most Realtors Don't Do):
- "Stage" your property by suggesting and advising on any changes you might want to make to your property to maximize its market value to potential buyers.
- Personally contacting my referral sources via phone to see if they would like to purchase your home, including my own present and past client base.
- Personally "network" your home through my relationships with the most successful and productive agents in the area. By listing with me it's like you are actually listing with all the top brokers at the same time!
- 24/7 worldwide web internet exposure... of your home through extensive use of virtual tours, internet ad campaigns and marketing e-mail programs.
- Personally follow up with all agents that have either previewed or shown your property for their response, and report these responses back to you.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the market that affect the sale of your home, i.e.: weekly update of pendings, solds in area, current financing availability, what other buyers bought and why...
- Discuss with you the various methods of financing available on your property, arrange interim financing if needed, and prequalify all prospective buyers when possible.
- Represent YOU upon presentation of all contracts and help in negotiating the best possible price and terms for your home.
- Handle all follow up and keep you informed AFTER the offer has been accepted. Anticipate problems with escrow and handle them before they occur!
- Being professional always - making the sale of your home as stress free as possible, buffering you from unnecessary inconveniences, problems, or nuisances - yet ensuring your needs are satisfied! This is what you are employing me to do!
I am looking forward to being your personal "trusted advisor", and I endeavor to fulfill these promises! Let's Talk! E-mail me at info@SusanBoettner.com with your property info and I'll get back to you promptly.
WHY SUSAN BOETTNER?
- ACTIVE FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL BROKER - OVER 15 YEARS SERVING THE NEEDS OF SOUTH BAY BUYERS & SELLERS.
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST (CRS) DESIGNATION
- There is a serious difference in real estate agents. Less than 5% of agents nationwide have the sales record and advanced training needed to carry this prestigious designation. I'll gladly put my CRS training to work for you.
GRADUATE REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE (GRI) DESIGNATION
- Through the National Association of Realtors and the California Department of Real Estate, this "G.R.I." Certification is only available to real estate brokers with a proven sales track record and level of accomplishment in the real estate industry. Many hours of instruction and testing are involved in order to obtain this certification.
- I am always seeking to increase my knowledge base, which means more professional representation for you!
ACCREDITED BUYERS AGENT (ABR) DESIGNATION
- Special accreditation to help my buyers! With me as your agent, know you'll have cutting edge techniques to help you get the best price & terms on your purchase.
TOP PRODUCTION AWARDS FOR SALES ACHIEVEMENT!
- I am a producer, and don't sit around waiting for deals to just "happen". I am assertive, proactive, and 100 percent committed to getting you the home you want for the price you want to pay for it.
NO "MUD ON THE WALL, SOME WILL STICK" PHILOSOPHY...
- I treat each sales transaction as if it were my own property.
- I am totally committed to serving your needs in real estate, not my own.
- You will always hear feedback and will be apprised of every situation.
I KNOW THE PULSE OF THE MARKET - I AM "IN THE TRENCHES"
- I know what has sold, or is coming up on the market before it does, so I can be up to the minute in terms of value and how that affects you!
VERY WELL RESPECTED AMONG MY REAL ESTATE PEERS...
- When you choose me as your Realtor, you are really working with all the top agents in the area, because I have great rapport with them!
- Other brokers will tell me about their upcoming listings ahead of time, and want to be in transactions with me because they know that I am professional and will keep them out of lawsuits and close the transaction. As a "buyers" agent, I get offers accepted because listing agents know I have a qualified and prepared buyer. On multiple offer situations, my clients tend to "get the nod", and "get the home"!
- When you choose me as your Realtor, you are getting RESULTS. Our partnership together in finding you a home will equate to thousands of dollars that you save in the purchase price, and less of your time needlessly wasted!
MAY I HELP ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS? I APPRECIATE YOUR REFERRALS.
- If you know of anyone who would appreciate the highest level of service available in the industry, I'd love to help them. Just forward me their name and phone number and I'll be sure to take good care of them for you! Click here to e-mail me with your referrals!
LET'S GET STARTED NOW! I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!
- IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT PURCHASING A HOME,